- Start: Monday, February 1
- End: Friday, February 5
This week will be a whirlwind recap and review of probability and random variables. In a perfect world, you would have already learned most of if not all of this content already. Because this week is mostly review, it will be a lot of content.
After completing this week, you are expected to be able to:
- Use basic rules of probability including Bayes’ Theorem.
- Understand the definition of a random variable.
- Calculate probabilities given the distribution of a random variable.
- Identify independence and use independence to carry out probability calculations.
- Understand and use conditional and marginal distributions.
- Perform transformations of random variables.
r*functions for probability calculations in R.